Videography
The recent nightmare that also happens to be one of my worst memories… This happened somewhere before the last incident. I had actually met his friend before. When they took pictures of me.
"hey bitch come here." - Greg
I meandered over there slowly. This is the part that I dreaded about going over to my only friends house.
"bitch did you hear me get the fuck over here." - Greg
Danny - " don't hurt him or he won't ever come back"
"You like what we do. Danny here protects you at school but all we ask for is a little payment in return. "
My eyes grew wide because I knew what they meant. They were going to mess around with me naked. If my parents knew I would be called gay and disowned. They had the advantage. They have always had the advantage. Ever since I trusted Danny the first time. My shoulders were slumped forward. I felt defeated. I couldn't do anything.
Greg came at me. The first thing he did was grab at my crotch through my clothing. My dick responded growing. I couldn't help it. My body submitted to his control against my own will. His hand fumbled around as my bulge got bigger. Danny had come around the back of me and started to grab my ass. kneading it between his huge hands. My body was tensing up. I didn't want to be grabbed. Danny had done this to me for, well, years. It was his payment like he said. He was supposed to protect me in school. Not like it was helping much but he claims more people would be all over me.
"Bitch get on the ground, on your hands and knees." - Greg
reluctantly I followed his command. His arm backhanded my flank.
"Bark you bitch"
I didn't move. I had to do what they said or they would hurt me more.
"Bark! you want it to be rough? you are only making this harder on yourself. Bitch bark!"
I murmured a small bark.
"fucking bitch" (slap across my hindquarters. I shuttered.) " I said bark"
"Bark" I said louder.
" Louder bitch"
"Bark" I yelled.
"Good boy. Your learning." - Greg
Danny at this point was no where to be scene. He had left the room as I was submitting control over to greg. I felt humiliated and he was in control and in power. That part was obvious.
Danny walked in behind me. I heard the snapping of clasps and the sliding of metal being un sheathed. They brought over the small table that they had in the room. It was slightly lower than danny's waist. I was still on my hands and knees at the time looking straight down. I heard some more movement behind me and some beeping. I stole a quick glance. it was a video camera. My heart sank.
"Bitch Bark!" - Greg
To escape from injury and I quickly complied and let out a convincing bark.
"Good boy! heres a treat." As he waved a dog treat in my face. "Eat it."
I grabbed the treat. My brain was starting to go into survival mode. I wanted to get out of there. It was really dry as I bit into it. It was gone within two bites.
"Come here" - Danny
He was sitting on the edge of the bed. I crawled over to him. "Entice me, chad, make it look like you want it. You want the lead role in the musical like you have always dreamed of? Play the part. These are acting lessons."
My eyes began to water, he was really betraying my trust and everything that I had confided in him. It was true, I was never a lead part and I had always dreamed of being one. I got to his feet and I crawled up his legs and into his lap. looking intently into his eyes. They were full of lust and needing control.
"Dance for the camera" - Danny
I got up and saw that greg was manning the camera.
"Dance with me" - Danny
I started to shift my hips slowly from one side to the other. Accenting my pelvis with my arms and chest. I looked at danny and my whole body looked ready to be fucked. I was ___ teen. I opened my mouth and increased my breathing just like the videos they made me watch. I started to roll my hips as I did my butt came down on Danny's lap. His bulge was already getting resistance on my ass. I could feel it as I moved over him. I strattled him. Starting to rock back and forth on top of him. His lips collided with mine. kissing me passionately. his arms swept up my back pulling my bulge closer to his abs. he took off his shirt and started to fumble for mine. He successfully started to pull it off. Greg was taking it all in one shot at a time.
"Take off your clothes" - Danny
I understood what was next. There was no way I could get out of it. I could run away but they knew where to find me. I could tell but I would be kicked out of the house and church because I would be considered gay. Slowly just like I had a hundred times before I took off my clothing. Greg was starting to giggle. He was trying to take it all in.
"Pump yourself" - Danny
I obeyed and grabbed myself and started to pump my fist. As much as my body was in pleasure the rest of me was shuttering in agony. I didn't want to do this. I was giving them what they wanted and they were getting it all on tape.
"come take my clothes off." - Greg
I started with his shirt. when it was over his head he took my head in his hands and stuck his tongue in my mouth. It tasted horrible. I think they had been dipping. But at that point I didn't know what that meant or was. As he was kissing me my hands slipped down to his jeans. I un buttoned them and slid them down to the ground. His hands wrapped around my length and he started to pull. It started to hurt as he squeezed. I gasped for air and and instinctually backed up. But with his grip he pulled me closer put his mouth on mine and gripped my ball sack in his other hand. His nails started to cut deep into my skin and my balls were being squished. I put my hands up against his chest and tried to push away. But he just took me in more. I saw danny on the camera in the corner of my eye. Greg pushed me against the table and I landed on it. my back being pressed to the back of it. Greg slipped off his boxers and pushed his shaft against my hole. My legs now in the air. my cock against my stomach. I was crying. he slipped a finger into my tight hole and pushed until it was all the way in. He started moving it in and out and my hips shifted back. Moaning and gasping not being able to control my body I started to murmur for him to stop. He took this as an incentive to introduce me to two fingers. As he was fingering me making my hole bigger Danny had come around and started to stroke my hair and my face. Bending down to kiss me tenderly. he took my arms and held them above my head. He tied them down to something behind me. Danny was taller so the back of my head was right near his groin. Greg shoved himself into me. I gasp a gasp of pain. He slowly forced his way all the to the hilt of his shaft. It hurt so much. I started to drool and my head fell off the table as greg pushed me forward with his hips. As I opened my eyes I saw danny behind me undressing. Greg started to move back and forth in a steady rhythm. the camera aimed so it was his torso and dick and all of my body. Danny walked around to the camera and took it off its stand. I realized later that he put it underneath us to get the action of the dick entering my ass. much later from what seemed like hours I saw the camera back on the stand. I couldn't keep my head up to see what greg was doing. but he was clawing my dick as he shoved his further into me. I felt something against my mouth and when I opened my eyes I saw a huge cock erected in front of me. danny whispered for me to open my mouth. I groaned because greg had started to go faster. when my mouth opened to groan it was filled with dick and the stuff oozing from the tip of it. As each hump pushed me from one side of the table to the other I was getting a dick down my throat or up my ass. This continued for a long time. when they felt they had used me enough they switched places onto the side of me and allowed their sperm to eject all over me and into my mouth. They then took their dicks in their hands and rubbed it in further. then proceeded to put a hand around my dick and pumped me until I couldn't control it any longer and I let go of my own sperm and it sprayed my chest, face, and stomach. I was so humiliated. They left me to lay on the table as my mind started to fall asleep in the euphoria of what just happened. I was in pain and I was bleeding. They left the room and about 5 mins later came in with a laptop. They tied me into a chair and we then watched their creation. Afterwards they told me the usual. Tell anyone and I would be dead, and out cast and they would hurt my family. I don't know why they kept telling me every time. They then put it on a porn site and said that i told they would send the link to my school. This was new. But I was already hopeless.
No comments:
Post a Comment