What is it like to have a family? What is it like to miss them? Is it like I miss the people who I grew close to and then they took off from campus to their homes. Is this my family? What is it like to be Loved. Oh dear God why the hell did you make me this way? Why don't you ever answer me? Fuck! I am so fucking messed up right now and I don't know what to do about it. My self injuries don't puncture the skin but their affect is still the same. It temporarily dulls the pain. Damn. All I ever want to be is held. All I ever want is to be loved. Why am I called to utter despair? GROWL. My Life is in shambles I can't afford anything. At least I had something when I was a child porn star.
My life its a choice:
Get Fucked with emotionally and physically but actually have a roof over my head.
Deal with loneliness instead of abuse and have nothing.
I need consistant people in my life and it doesn't seem like I have anyone.
Damn.
-Chad
No comments:
Post a Comment