What if I told you today was my last day. What would you do differently. We all know that if I didn't care about a few people and their life then I would have already taken mine.
Other thought. What if I actually did go into prostitution. Men currently see me just as a sexual object. Why not just give up on self protection (not like I am good at it) and since I have lost hope in life throw myself at actually pleasing other people than being a selfish and start giving pleasure and fulfillment to others. Cause in the end I don't really matter.
I am one person, and if God really did care he has several other thousand people to screw over and demand utter devotion in their misery.
Pros and cons about going into prostitution. I'll leave the polls open for a few days. Why don't you take your vote.
Pros:
Be Held
Do something I know people will appreciate in me
Please other people
Die sooner
Make more in a week than I have my entire life
Be able to eat food
To not let them take advantage of me but to take advantage of them
Constantly in life or death situations
Have purpose
Actually know what tomorrow will bring
People will say I am beautiful and Good looking.
Cons:
Dealing with emotions (but numbness can occur)
Lose everyone I have now (I won't have to depend on anyone)
(having trouble thinking of these)
No comments:
Post a Comment